Real Estate Transactions
Illinois Real Estate Transactions
At Law Offices of Joseph P. Berglund, P.C., our Illinois real estate lawyers represent both corporations and individuals in all legal transactions that involve real estate-land, single family residences, multi-family housing, condominiums, town homes, and commercial buildings. We are particularly well regarded for our experience facilitating the successful completion of ground-up construction projects.
Through more than 20 years of service in the northeast Illinois area, we are familiar with the local real estate and banking community and are able to provide prompt, professional service that accomplishes our client’s real estate goals in a cost-effective manner.
Contact our real estate law office to schedule an appointment with an Illinois real estate lawyer at Law Offices of Joseph P. Berglund, P.C.
Commercial and Residential Loan Closings
We provide the full range of services necessary to complete the transfer of residential and commercial real property promptly and smoothly. We take pride in giving our clients outstanding personal service during the entire closing process.
We make sure our clients understand all the legal issues and clearly explain all pre-closing requirements. We help buyers, sellers, and lenders identify, understand, and prepare the complex paperwork necessary to complete a real-estate transfer. We ensure that each party has followed all the legal, banking, and contractual steps necessary to complete a binding and problem-free transaction.
Real Estate Transactions
In additional to closings, we handle a full scope of real estate legal needs, including litigation and arbitration of real estate, landlord-tenant, and construction disputes. Law Offices of Joseph P. Berglund, P.C. attorneys handle:
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Real estate acquisitions and sales documentation
- All phases of financing a real estate purchase
- Negotiating and drafting of purchase and sale contracts, construction contracts, construction bids, permit applications, and compliance documentation
- Commercial and industrial lease negotiations
- Transactional services for condominium development and/or condominium conversion projects
- Legal representation before zoning boards, planning commissions, and other governmental bodies
- Obtaining mortgages and financing, and resolving mortgage disputes
- Processing foreclosures
- Representing either side in real estate litigation regarding breach of contract, failure to disclose defects, construction defect,
- Representing landlords or tenants in landlord-tenant disputes
Contact Law Offices of Joseph P. Berglund, P.C., to speak with an Oak Brook real estate attorney for a real estate closing or for legal representation in litigation of a real estate dispute.